4 EASY WAYS TO MAKE WARM AND FLUFFY S’MORESFEEDS: 1 per serving size
READY: Depending on how the s’mores are made, the final ready time varies from 3 to 7 minutes.
1 large bag of marshmallows (10 oz)
1 large Hershey’s chocolate bar (7 oz)
1 pack of Honey Maid graham crackers (14.4 oz)
DIRECTIONS FOR THE FIRE:
1. To roast over an open flame, pierce the center of one marshmallow with a skewer and slowly let the fire crisp it up.
2. Split your graham cracker into two long halves. Break off one piece of chocolate and set it onto one of the halves.
3. Place the roasted marshmallow on top of the chocolate. Press the other graham cracker onto the marshmallow and munch away!
DIRECTIONS FOR THE GRILL:
1. Set the grill to medium heat. Place 1 graham cracker half onto a piece of aluminum foil and top it with 1 piece of chocolate and 1 marshmallow. Cover the stack with the remaining graham cracker half.
2. Wrap the aluminum foil around the stack and let it grill for 5 minutes.
3. Carefully, open up the wrap and enjoy!
DIRECTIONS FOR THE MICROWAVE:
1. Layer 1 graham cracker half with 1 piece of chocolate and 1 marshmallow.
2. Zap the stack in the microwave for 8 seconds.
3. Top it off with the other graham cracker half and gobble it up!
DIRECTIONS FOR THE TOASTER OVEN:
1. On a sheet of aluminum foil, set up 1 graham cracker half with 1 piece of chocolate and 1 marshmallow.
2. Stick the sheet into the toaster oven for 5 minutes, or until the marshmallow surface is toasty.
3. Press the 1 remaining graham cracker half onto the stack and dig in!