5 Reasons to Eat More Organic Food
Early humans used to eat organic food and they survive well on it. There were no pesticides, weed killers or any synthetic sprays that modified the natural produce. Everything was organically grown and the ecosystem was always maintained.
Here’s why you should eat more organic food:
* Organically produced food is free from neurotoxins, which damage brain and nerve cells when taken for long time.
* Chemical free produce is more rich in chromium, magnesium, vitamin-c, antioxidants, minerals, iron and calcium.
* Organic farming is sustainable and promotes healthy environment without getting involved in destructive farming methods.
* These produce are not just rich in nutrients but also taste good, fresh and reduces the risk of cancer to a great extent.
* Organic meat and poultry is also far more healthy as the livestock is never introduced to hormones or other such things.
There are a lot of reasons why one should eat organic food. They are not just good for our overall health, but support biodiversity and our environment also.