Recipe: Chicken in a Skillet
Olive oil - 2 teaspoons
Chicken Breast – cut in cubes
Onions - 1 ½ cups (chopped)
Green Peppers - 1 ½ cups (chopped)
Chicken Broth - 1 can (15 ounces)
Tomatoes - 1 can (15 ounces) (diced)
Italian seasoning - 1 teaspoon
Oregano - 1 teaspoon
Pasta - 2 cups.
• Now in a skillet, fry the chicken in oil until it gets brown in color.
• Now add onion and peppers to the chicken and then cook it for 5 minutes.
• Now add tomatoes, spices and broth to the chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes.
• Add pasta to this mixture, keep in mind we need raw pasta.
• Now reduce the heat and simmer it.
• Cook it for 10 minutes until the pasta is cooked properly.
• Now serve it hot and enjoy.
This is a perfect dish for those who love eating chicken and pasta. So, go ahead and try it today!